The Volunteers taxi Cab Company is a cooperative of over 61 driver/owners each with an average of 10 years providing reliable taxi service to the citizens and visitors of Nashville Tennesee. The Volunteers taxi Cab Company was formed to allow drivers to make corporate decisions that are in the best interest of their customers. Following many years of hard work to create and grow our cooperative and we ask the support and trust of the Nashville City Council, city staff and the Nashville community-at-large, The Volunteers taxi Cab Company is willing to be the trust taxi service provider in Nashville.
We feature minivans as well as standard sedans, and we will be wheelchair friendly. Our dispatch will be 24 hour is state-of-the-art and we will constantly improving our technical and professional capabilities to make our transportation services second to none.
W.e exist to serve you and we value our customers. We are committed to excellent customer serv1ce and to building strong relationships with the City of Metropolitan Nashville and business community. To this end we have created and adopted criteria by which we measure our performance and by which our customers can measure us
An ethical professional service environment where consumers can faithfully rely upon Volunteers Taxi cab to deliver excellent transportation services 365 days a year and 24 hours per day
Volunteers Taxi cab mssion is to be the leader in advancing excellence in the Taxi industry. Volunteers Taxi cab accomplishes this mission by:
- Maintaining customer service as our number one priority
- Embracing standards for professional performance
- Supporting best practices in transportation services
- Creatring an environment of trust and cooperation
- Giving back to the community, Each year Volunteers Taxi Cab will distribute Community Servrce Awards to Nashvrlle non organizations providing exemplary service. Awareness can be non-profits, city agencies and schools.